BD ROM BC-5500A ATA DEVICE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

You appear to be computer literate, so I will start with you. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. Didn't find what you were looking for? I had to reinstall the system a year or so later and used win7 64bit as well however I've yet to get blu-ray to ever work. I have the same question
Uploader: Salrajas
Date Added: 28 May 2010
File Size: 32.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 22481
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I had to reinstall the system a year or so later and used win7 64bit as well however I've yet to get blu-ray to ever work. This is not compatible with windows 7. This topic has been archived.

Did this solve your problem? I installed a Blu-ray reader in my G61, which was never meant for one. Contact the manufacturer for the same.

You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

Optiarc BD ROM BCA ATA Device Drivers Download for Free | Driver Talent

Message 6 of 6. Also the laptop has the latest bios. How satisfied are you with this response? You appear to be computer literate, so I will start with you.

When going to W7 I found that I have to delete all partitions on the drive for W7 to run properly. Didn't find what you were looking for?

Now, right click on it select Uninstall. If you want to install Power DVD10, then post again. I don't know if its firmware is out of date there is no firmware update or if the new updated Blu-ray players have become incompatible.

Optiarc BD ROM BC-5500S ATA Device Drivers

Find the device and expand romm. Note that it is the first time I put blu-ray disk to watch blu-ray movie. When i double click my drive icon in my computer it pops up a window asking me to insert a disc.

The drive is compatible with windows 7 b4bit http: I've had this issue atta my DV7 for a long time. To begin the process, start the Registry Editor. So the answer to that is no, you do not need software for Windows to see the movie. Hardware devices not detected or not working.

You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. This is compatible with windows 7.

Sony Optiarc BD Rom BCS is not reading blu ray disks - HP Support Community -

If the face plate gets in the way, it can simply be removed and used with out it. This site in other languages x.

I've installed quickplay along with powerdvd11, the drive spins up like it will read it, then stops. Message 2 of 6. The intel chipset driver is valid. All forum topics Previous Topic. Previous firmware version s other than mentioned here are probably OEMs and therefore cannot be updated with this file.

If it does save it to the desk top and install it from there, not from a temporary folder. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.

Comments

Popular Posts